Wednesday, September 21

The 'What Now'...

So, I have written a book.. Nano last year.  I love the story, but I haven't been able to touch or look at it since last year.  Just, can't sit down and actually work on it.  But, it's the only story I have that's actually finished.  This is a big deal for me.  I never finish anything.... Bad at it.  Ok, I do finish things, but I don't tend to finish complex things.  And I reaaaaally want someone to read it and edit it for content and/or grammar.


I'm not asking, cause I can't pay... Except in a piece of hand made jewelry... Or a discount at my Etsy shop... Mostly, I'm just putting it out here.


And I saw the list over at Rach Writes, but I've been afraid of going there, to be honest.  I'm not as active a writer as some of... Everyone else there.  I often go a month, without writing anything but school and have had a dry spell for some time now.  Want to write, can't get it out.  There's a disconnect...


Now, I send this off and hopefully will learn more about blogging and keeping up and things, as this month continues.  I've found some great blogs to follow, and enjoyed reading your comments.

4 comments:

  1. I never finished ANYTHING! I didn't even complete one single WIP I have. I hope to participate in NaNo this year!

    Yeah, school's been taken up most of my time. I can't continue any of my WIPs.

    I'd like to volunteer! And you don't have to give me anything :) Don't be afraid to get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, ^^ That would be so... Wonderful. You can check it out here: http://lina19.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d31xmha Or email me at KACSales @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting the first full draft done for your manuscript. It is said that it is best to put it away for a while (as you did) and then pull it back out again. Best of luck with it. I hope you have a smooth and interesting journey with it with lots of flags waiting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry the critique is late! I've been super busy this week! I think I'll be able to post it in the comments this weekend!

    ReplyDelete