Thursday, September 15

NANO 2011

So, we're half way through the month and just over a month and a half away from NANO 2011...
I somehow managed to make it through last years and wrote a novel, that I haven't even looked at since last year....


This year, I want to work on a story I've already started... Nothing written already would be counted in my totals...  And, I know I have time but...


I can't decide which one I should work on.


My untitled Fantasy story, to which I have 6 chapters, bio's, outline and a vague idea of the end result.
OR
My Urban Fantasy story, I Am Myself, about my own version of Werewolves, which I call Ulfur Drykkur's [Wolf Spirit in Icelandic], has a prologue, 2 chapters, bio's and no idea what the end result is.




Now, I know I have time... I mean... A month and a half and all, but.. I'd kinda like to have things more settled, before I actually have the date upon me... And have no idea what I'm doing.  Time has been flowing SUPER fast lately.

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* You're doing fine. I generally don't even think about it till November if I bother at all. This year I think I have better things to do for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is indeed moving crazy fast! I've decided to devote October as Nano-Planning Month for me. I'm working on an urban fantasy story that I've had rattling around in my head for 10 years and have written bits and pieces for. I'm starting from square one though, so in October I'm going to try to organize the work I've already completed into something workable this time around. I hit 50,000 words last year (it was my first year to do Nano) but I got no where near completing the novel. That WIP is on the backburner and I hope to return to it next year, but for now this year's is one I want to work hard on!

    By the way, I'm sorry it took me so long to drop by and say hello. I'm in your urban fantasy group. =)

    ReplyDelete