Thursday, September 8

Future

I have a future.  What happens, is a very good question.  There are a few known things to me.


1. Next Fall, I will graduate from college with a degree in Business.
2. January 2013, my father is taking a 2 month trip down to Argentina.


Well, that's it.  Everything is, I have no clue on.


Will I still have a business?  What will it's focus be?  Jewelry? Paper Crafts? Photography? Sewn or Knit pieces?  Hell, Hand Spun yarn?


Who knows.  I like to craft and I tend to pick up things and then move on.


But, I want to change.  I want to keep at it and I want to make it work.  I'm 29 for fucks sake, almost 30... And how many things have I started and seen through to the end?


You most likely don't know the answer to that, but I do.


Very few.  If it takes more then about 4 months, I get bored and move on.  Half started things fill my world.  
Incomplete... Should be my tag line


Ideas... I have plenty of those.  Tons.  But, they seldom make it very far out of the idea stage... Too often, they never make it out of my head.


Stories I've no idea where to go next with, but love an adore.


Jewelry I want to make, but can't seem to get into the mood to make.


Idea's galore... Idea's, that go no where in the long run.




Excuse the ranting, just had a 'chat' with my father that has me feeling worthless a little... No, not worthless.. Just...


Incomplete.

3 comments:

  1. You shouldn't feel worthless! None of us can be sure of anything in our futures, I guess we just have to take it step by step! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really relate to this. I'm awful at finishing things, my life seems very incomplete at times. I've struggled with the nagging of everything I left unfinished swirling about in my head.
    I was depressed. I was trying to be someone I wasn't, or trying to find who I was, maybe not feeling secure enough to go after what I truly wanted or maybe I didn't even know what I truly wanted.
    When I finally got diagnosed and started medication i wasn't an overnight success but slowly started feeling better.
    Now I have picked writing to be my passion and let the other unfinished things go. I still struggle to stay on task but I push myself because I know it will make be feel better and when I finally complete my novel it will be a great feeling and I can't wait for that day!
    Anyway, I read a few of your posts and thought you sounded like you too might be struggling with depression and I wanted you to know you're not alone in your thoughts and talking to a doctor might make a world of difference.
    Hope things look up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm a fellow Campaigner (Suspense/Thriller) dropping by to introduce myself. I'm pulling for you to get where you want to go. I know so many people who struggle with their feelings (we writers are like that!). You're definitely not alone, and there's always good help. Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete