Friday, January 16

What I Want...

I think I've figured out part of what I'm looking for in a guy, and why its so hard for me.

We all hear about how romance novels and fairy tales have ruined our expectations on men. And, I enjoy a good romance novel or fairy tale... But, those aren't the kinda guys I look for.  They're too perfect, to 'Oh, I caught me the uncatchable guy'.

No, I want a guy like... Philip Marlow, Mal Reynolds, Harry Dresden... The good hearted, hard boiled, teddy bear fighter.

The man whose flaws are obvious, who makes mistakes, but learns from them. He's not against being caught, and he'll be yours for life...

In some ways, what I want may be even harder to find in reality.  Which explains my singleness [if you don't count my three BFF's, who are almost like having three wives... Without the good stuff.]

Oh well, if it's meant to happen, it'll happen. Some day.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment