Wednesday, November 5

Day 4 of NaNo

First, I'm feeling a heck of a lot better.  :D  So, that's a big YAY!!

Second, I seem to have started to 'catch up' to all my friends who are writing like mad men this month.  Mostly, I do this by writing in WW's for a good 2-4 hours.  These sprints give me a chance to make up words and get myself moving.  My numbers go from 300-600, depending on how much thinking vs just writing I can do.

Dictating is AWESOME!!!  Not gonna joke.  Sure, its not perfect.  But I'm hoping if I can get Dragon, it'll get better.

WC: 11,439.  Still about 2 days ahead.  :D  If I can keep that up, I'll be golden.  The idea is to NOT need them for days when I do squat.  At the very least, I need to write 1667 a day.  Doing that will make me happy.

I don't really have a snidbit for you today.  The set up for the story is different and not easy for random writing, except that I'm not sure how you'd really plot it all out without over plotting.  Both the characters, and the ones they play in the game are growing and coming to life before.. Well, all our eyes.

Still not sure how Soul Strippers works into the game, but I'm getting a better idea... Ok, I have no clue.  But, I'm sure there is a reason.

Are you taking part? I'd love to know how many words you've written so far.  Share with me.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment