Sunday, October 12

Nothing better than a show that makes you cry...

When you watch something and it brings out an emotion in you, even if you perhaps know the ending... Its an amazing thing.

I finished the first season of Arrow last night and have to admit, I cried through a good deal of the end.  It was pretty freaking amazing and I honestly loved it.

On the flipside, I actually called part of the ending after four episodes.  I hope this doesn't give anything away, but....

SPOILERS!!!!!
-
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
Sho, in case you haven't seen it, here's what I said at the end of about 4 episodes in....

Seeing two best friends in love with the same woman, I KNEW the best friend would end up either as a villain or dead, but only after the girl had pretty much chosen him.  Guess what?  I was right.

And I think that was a big part of why I stopped watching it.  What I didn't plan on, was that it would be beautifully done and leave me crying as I watched it.  That, was worth it.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment