Friday, November 11

Hmmm...


As you may known, per my last post, my NaNo this year is a modern retelling of Fairy Tales.  What you might not know, is that I love and adore fairy tales.  Always have, always will.  There's just something about them.  I might enjoy Mystery's, Super Hero's and Fantasy.... But I'll drop them all for a fairy tale.  So seeing from another blog, You Are The Unicorn Of My Dreams, posted about the new Snow White movie, I jumped at it.  I'm far from a Kristen Stewart, in fact I don't think she can act at all.  BUT, I'll still go and see it, most likely in the theater.


------------------------------------
Tuesday I'll post another teaser from my Current NaNo.  So far, I've written Snow White, Jack and the Bean Stalk, Little Red RidingHood and am working on Cinderella right now.  Of those, post in a comment which one you'd like to have a blurb from!!
------------------------------------
If your looking for the November Blog hop, it's here

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Stewart at all but i liked Red riding.This looks really good so, I will be seeing this in theatres.

    ReplyDelete