Monday, August 17

Busy of Late

Life has been a tad weird lately.

1: My father had a Heart attack that was swiftly followed by triple bypass surgery.

2: Money got kinda tight [after the afore mentioned heart attack] and our wifi has been gone since a bit after Memorial Day.

3: This lack of WiFi has killed most of my creativity, as I can't go out when I want to work and stay at home when I want to play. I must instead do all of it 'out'.

4: WorldCon, called Sasquan this year, is in Spokane and I have a table there. Is a HUGE FREAKING DEAL and I'm all a flutter about it.

I'm hoping that September will bring about the return of WiFi and some normalcy, but who knows. In the mean time, I may try and post even just a little something daily. Its hard to keep up on something where you know you get views, but no one seems to want to talk or post with you.

Anywho, I hope you're all having a good day and look forward to sharing WorldCon with you.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment