Thursday, February 5

Icky

So, I've got bad teeth. Not tons, but a few... Ok, between tons and a few.

Anywho, the problem is now in getting an appointment. Since they've opened up the medicare to just about anyone, it makes getting in much easier. For everyone. So now, I'm going to be calling about 7:30am every morning, trying to get in to see them... 6 weeks out.

I know the end result for my exam. They're gonna say 'crap, your teeth are in lousy shape.' and I'll say 'Yeah, I know. I have tried, but... Yeah, I know.' and then I'll start making appointments to get things yanked out, and partials built for me.

Kinda a crappy thing to look forward to at almost 33, but I'm not the only one out there... In fact, I'm sure I'm far from the minority here.

So, there ya have it.  And to make things better, my teeth have been hurting the last few days.  Yay me.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment