Tuesday, December 9

Taking a break

I think that's what I was doing.

After the craziness of August-November, when this month hit I needed to back off a few of my overwhelming things and breath.  But, I don't want to give up on the blog so I'm going to get back into it.

Writing/Editing's been slow going for me, just not as into it right now.  But my muse has been back in full force for the jewelry, and I've been plowing through that.

This week is another of my 'holy crap, where did this all come from?' weeks.

Shopping yesterday
Photoshoot and shopping today
Editing and Photoshoot tomorrow
Thursday, I think I get to breath
Friday is gaming, plus I may get out early and do some editing
Saturday is shopping for gifts
Sunday, breathing again I think

Weeks like this come out of no where sometimes, after a week of almost nothing going on.  I explained it a bit ago, how it feels like my life moves in waves.

For now, I hope you have a great day and I'll catch you tomorrow with something new and exciting.

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment