Wednesday, September 17

Sorry its late...

Had a long day yesterday.

One of my best friends needed to get a ride to the doctor, and since they're carless... I'm one of 3 people who often help them out.  I don't mind, since I enjoy being with them.  But, I had to pick them up about 8:30 in the morning and I'm normally barely up.

Got home about 1ish, as we also needed to take a quick trip to the store for a bit.  Goofed around on my laptop, before knowing I needed a nap.

Ugh, right now I feel like I could use one, and I've barely been up.

After a good 2+ hour nap, a friend texted me about joining in on a Pathfinder game.  So, I did.  That ended about 12:30 and I got home close to 1am.  Enough time to groggily look at my computer, before crashing.

So today, despite wanting to go back to bed, I've gotta get some work done.  I want to do an Inventory.  I had hoped to have help with it, but I don't think that's gonna happen.  Oh well.

Hope you all have a good day!!

Kristy C

No comments:

Post a Comment